Welcome to our Remote Learning Website
High quality and safe provision that aligns closely with our daily in school provision.
Within our dedicated Remote Learning website you can browse our curriculum, search and view our lessons, and download worksheets and videos whilst your child is absent from school due to coronavirus.
To Get Started - watch our welcome video and click your child's year group tile below.
Remote Learning Website Policies
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Contingency Plan [updated 31st August 2021]
Click Here to review our Contingency and 'outbreak management' plan/policy if our local area sees a spike in coronavirus (COVID-19) infection rates that is resulting in localised community spread, appropriate authorities will decide which measures to implement to help contain the spread – these measures could include the partial closure of schools in the area. This policy sets out how we will prepare for these circumstances and have contingency plans in place to ensure the continuity of education for pupils.
Remote Learning Operational Protocols
Developed inline with DfE Guidance for Remote Education Good Practice
|Click Here to review our Remote Learning Operational Protocols - To be read in conjunction with the Corona Virus (COVID-19): Contingency Plan|
|GDPR and Child Safety Online||Click Here|
Providing remote education information for parents
|To review our January 2021
Remote Learning Teaching and learning protocols
|To review our School Trust's response to managing coronavirus||Click Here|
Latest School Calendar Events
There are currently no events.
- I write following my 22nd February 2021 update to provide you with the necessary further information about pupils returning to school on the 8th March 2021. If you have any specific, individual queries please contact the school office on 01942 487999.
- The Prime Minister has announced today (Monday 22 February) the return of all pupils to schools and colleges, as part of the roadmap for leaving lockdown.
- By now you will be aware that England has entered a further national lockdown, as an immediate response to this situation all pupils working from home will have access to high-quality remote education that aligns closely with our daily in school provision
- This information is intended to provide clarity and transparency to pupils and parents or carers about what to expect from remote education if local restrictions require entire cohorts (or bubbles) to remain at home.
- Please update below outlining our responsibilities for handing school track and trace and confirmed cases of covid-19 over Christmas. The update confirms Parent and Carer responsibilities for notifying school of any positive cases during closure periods