Welcome to our Remote Learning Website
High quality and safe provision that aligns closely with our daily in school provision.
Within our dedicated Remote Learning website you can browse our curriculum, search and view our lessons, and download worksheets and videos whilst your child is absent from school due to coronavirus.
To Get Started - watch our welcome video and click your child's year group tile below.
Remote Learning Website Policies
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Contingency Plan
|Click Here to review our Contingency policy if our local area sees a spike in coronavirus (COVID-19) infection rates that is resulting in localised community spread, appropriate authorities will decide which measures to implement to help contain the spread – these measures could include the partial closure of schools in the area. This policy sets out how we will prepare for these circumstances and have contingency plans in place to ensure the continuity of education for pupils.|
Remote Learning Operational Protocols
Developed inline with DfE Guidance for Remote Education Good Practice
|Click Here to review our Remote Learning Operational Protocols - To be read in conjunction with the Corona Virus (COVID-19): Contingency Plan|
|GDPR and Child Safety Online||Click Here|
|To review our School Trust's response to managing coronavirus||Click Here|
Latest School Calendar Events
- School Christmas Holidays21Dec2020
- Please find attached a letter from Professor Ardern - Director of Public Health, Wigan Council which we have been asked to share.
- It is our plan that all pupils, in all year groups, will return to school full-time from the beginning of the autumn term. We will keep our guidance under review and update as necessary.
- The most important symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are recent onset of any of the following: a new continuous cough a high temperature a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)
- Please review our school update below.
- Visit our online classroom and access lessons whilst isolating due to coronavirus